Written by Flutie Fellow Andrew Roberts of Boston Sports Mania
After the first day of practice in shoulder pads, varsity football Head Coach Taylor Allen gives an update on the team. Watch Episode 3 below to hear what he has to say. You can find all Gonk Knocks coverage here.
Upcoming Key Dates for the Tomahawks Football Team
- Wednesday, 8/22 @ 5 p.m.: Varsity Football Preseason Practice #5
- Thursday, 8/23 @ 4 p.m.: Varsity Football Preseason Practice #6 (First in full pads)
- Friday, 8/24 @ 4 p.m.: Varsity Football Preseason Practice #7
- Saturday, 8/25 @ 10 a.m.: Scrimmage #1 @Clinton High School vs. Clinton & Bartlett
- Friday, 8/31 @ 6 p.m.: Scrimmage #2 @Franklin High School vs. Franklin
- Friday, 9/7 @ 7 p.m.: Regular Season Game #1 at Home vs. Worcester North
Gonk Knocks: Training Camp with the Algonquin Tomahawks
More Gonk Knocks coming soon!