12th Annual Kite Day - Join us as we celebrate Autism Awareness!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Noon - 4:00 pm
Bose Mountain, Framingham
Rain Date: May 6th
Presented by: The Autism Alliance of MetroWest, A Program of Advocates, Inc. and The Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism, Inc.
NEW THIS YEAR...free Trackless Train Rides!
Directions to Kite Day at Bose Mountain
- From Mass Pike take Route 9 West (approximately 1/2 mile)
- Take right onto California Ave at Framingham Industrial Park.
- Follow California Ave through the lights
- At the base of the mountain take a left onto Mountain Rd.
- Follow the signs to the top
Kites for the first 500 families * Balloons * Games * Face painting * Raffles * Bottled water * Character appearances * Explore Framingham Fire & Police Dept. vehicles * Radio station 103.3 WODS-FM music & giveaways
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Bose, Foresters, Kohl's, Middlesex Savings, Roche Bros, Whole Foods, G.S. Troop #2241
K - Kites
O - Over
N - New
E - England Kite flying experts offer guidance & tips
Fingerprinting courtesy of Framingham Fire & Police
Already have a kite? Feel free to bring your own!
Download the Kite Day flyer HERE
Back to List