Run the 2016 Boston Marathon® on April 18th with Doug Flutie and the rest of Dougie's Team!
We are currently wecloming qualified runners who will receive their number through the B.A.A to join our 15 charity runners and represet Dougie's 2016 Boston Marathon Team.
All money raised will go directly to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation so that we can continue to provide the best in services for people with autism. Qualifed runners must raise a minimum of $1,500 by April 15th.
Qualifed runners on our team will receive:
- Fundraising, training, communications and support through CharityTeams.org
- Monthly meetings starting in December with guest speakers on training – fundraising –events and all things Boston!
- Opportunity to participate in costumed long runs managed by CharityTeams - Superhero 17 and Hop21
- Opportunity to attend the Boston TEAm Party
- Hotel support through Marathon Tours
- Discounts from various running companies
- Flutie Foundation Singlet to wear on race day
- Race weekend support for you and your family