2022 Boston Marathon
The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism is proud to be an official charity partner for the 126th Boston Marathon! The 2022 Boston Marathon will take place on Monday, April 18, 2022.
Fundraising Commitment Levels
- Charity runner for the 2022 Boston Marathon: $8,000
- Registered, qualified runner for the 2022 Boston Marathon: $2,000
- Registered, qualified runner for the Boston Marathon Adaptive Program: $500
As part of Dougie's Team for the 2022 Boston Marathon, you will receive:
- Official 2022 Boston Marathon medal
- Flutie Foundation singlet
- Official training program, including group runs
- Flutie Foundation fundraising support
- Weekly newsletter with training and fundraising tips
- Flutie Foundation gear
- Boston Marathon gear
- Access to exclusive Dougie's Team events
Flutie Foundation is the Presenting Sponsor of the Boston Marathon’s Adaptive Program
The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism is honored to announce our Presenting Sponsorship of the Boston Marathon’s Adaptive Program for runners. The Flutie Foundation and the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) are both committed to ensuring that people with eligible developmental, intellectual, and physical impairments, including autism, have opportunities and support to participate in prestigious athletic events such as the Boston Marathon.
The B.A.A.’s Adaptive Program for runners ensures that the Boston Marathon is inclusive in its efforts to welcome and accommodate athletes of a variety of abilities. As the presenting sponsor of the Adaptive Program, the Flutie Foundation will help provide financial, human, and creative resources that will enhance inclusive and equal participation opportunities. Together, the Flutie Foundation and the B.A.A. look forward to providing a best-in-class experience for the athletes of the Adaptive Program for runners.
To apply, select the Adaptive Program option in the Para Athletes section of the Boston Marathon application. Note, this application is not currently available.
For more information about the B.A.A.’s Adaptive Program:
For additional questions, email Ethan Michaud at email@example.com or call our office at 508-270-8855.