2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
January 4-8, 2023
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY NOW!
About This Event
The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism is now accepting applications for the 2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend!
The magic is calling everyone to The World’s Most Magical Celebration! When you participate in the 2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, you’ll become part of something special, by running right in the heart of the celebration. To learn more about this event, click here.
About the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism
The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism was founded by former NFL and Boston College Quarterback Doug Flutie and his wife, Laurie. After their son Doug, Jr. was diagnosed with autism; they wanted to ensure that other families affected by autism had opportunities for support. Now in its 22nd year, the Flutie Foundation offers several programs aimed to help people and families affected by autism live each day to the fullest. Funds raised by Dougie’s Team provide direct financial assistance to people and families affected by autism.
Bibs Available & Fundraising Commitment Level
- 5K: $500
- 10K: $650
- 5K + 10K Combo - $1,000
- Half Marathon: $1,000
- Marathon: $1,500
- Goofy Challenge (5K, 10K, Half Marathon): $1,750
- Dopey Challenge (5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon): $2,500
- I have my own bib, but want to run for Dougie's Team: $450
- Medals to finishers
- T-shirts for each event you are registered for
- Digital bibs, start line, mile markers, and finish lines
- Disney exclusive playlist
- Health and training updates
Flutie Foundation Dougie's Team for Autism Experience
- Exclusive Dougie's Team singlet
- Entry paid by the Flutie Foundation for your race
- Foundation fundraising support
- Making a significant impact on those affected by autism!
*All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney